-= Eccentrically Orange =-

Weird ramblings of an orange dragon...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Woot! 1st post!

Welcome, welcome! Near, far and all!

After so many days of procrastinating about this, I've finally started up my own web blog! Wooo! *throws confetti!* *burst party poppers!* *pops balloons!* >__>;

*ahem*

Now... what am I supposed to write about? o_O; Hmm.....

Hmm...

Hmmmm......

Erm, I dunno! >_>; Doesn't help that it's like 2.15 am as I'm writing this either. *splats and goes to sleep instead*

Aaaaanyway. Back to topic. O___O Must stay alert!

Or... maybe not. u__u ZZZZzz
zzzzzzzz....

I shall rant tomorrow lah... Brain's fizzling at the moment. Can't really think... Meh, what a baaad way to start a blog, eh?

Oh well. Can't help it. XD

Oyasumi and nite nite!




Totally random quote of the day~~~

Desserts is Stressed inverted!

So... erm... o_o Eat more desserts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home