-= Eccentrically Orange =-

Weird ramblings of an orange dragon...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So many things to be thankful for...

Wah... tomorrow morning became sooooo many days later... x_x; *swt* I seriously should have tried updating this more often... but then again, it isn't everyday that you have something to rant or talk about...

Anyway, life feels so boring at times... Especially now when I'm mostly sitting at home, idling my time away and just thinking about the ways to get a job... Gah, when I was studying, I dreaded the day that I would have to go to work... The dread of having to wake up everyday and face your boss and your assignments, to be forced to work on things you don't like day after day... But now, seriously, I couldn't be happier to get out of home and actually do -something-.

But still... things isn't that bad... *points up* Topic for today! Seriously, I shouldn't be so upset with things in life... This boring phase is something that will past... sooner or later. Even though when I start working, I know the things I dread will come true. =p

Life is good! Even though most of the time it feels like it sucks. But then again, we think it sucks because we compare it to someone else's life eh? And it's always comparing with the -better- people... I might be bored out of my wits at the moment, but at least I managed to wake up today before 12 today, have a roof over my head... and I can actually sit here and type this out without worry that some psycho will creep into my house and then kill everyone. >_>;; *has just read the news report about the woman who killed a mother and her children, then stuffed the children in washing machines... Scary stuff >_> *

But then, this is something that's repeated like a million times already... x_x; No point talking about it more... I'll just say this though. - Everyday there are so many things to be thankful for. We just don't realise what they are.

Now, if only they were easier to notice. >_>; Wouldn't that just perk up -anyones- day?


Random link of the day ~~~

I should have posted this a few days ago... a whole week ago actually during my first post >_>; Sept 19 was 'TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!' *insert some swashbuckling music here* But because I was too lazy... and sleepy... >__>; Go figure! Anyyyway, here's a weird youtube video about some basic tips when talking pirate...



1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GYAHAHAHAHA~!!!!
    DONT FORGET TO BE THANKFULL ABOUT THE CRAYON *** DWARVES,

    TEEHEE 1ST COMMENT,
    *LURKS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home