-= Eccentrically Orange =-

Weird ramblings of an orange dragon...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wah, so long never update dy... x_x;

*coughcough, brushes the dust off this site* Okay... baaaaad me for not updating more. Last post was like when? Oct? >__>;

Guess JS was right when he said that I was suffering from the New Blogger Syndrome. Everyone jumps onto the blogger wagon, posts one or two posts that go 'Yaaaaay, I have a blog!' but then stop after that. x_x;

So now it's like the 3rd day of the New Year... and the only thing that I'm thinking of is... well, I MISS NEW YEARS EVE IN MMU! Damn. Still remember getting stuck in traffic jam for two years. One in Mines, the other in Alamanda... It was annoying then, but at least it was fun! Not to mention the fireworks display was impressive in a way. Compared to JB here... Erm, I think I recall not more than 12 explosions that night. Pale in comparison eh?

Time flies so damn fast... sien. Think back, it seems like less than a blink of a eye before everything ended. Or it flies so fast when you're having fun. =/ Oh well... I can still say I'm having fun here! A little lonely, a little miserable, but still... fun! ^^; I've not yet lapse into a state of depression yet... yaaaay for me. XD;

Okay, talking rot now.... to everyone that might even come here to read this, well...

SEASON'S GREETINGS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Though a little late. X3; Oh well. ^^ Till my next post!



Random something of the day!

None whatsoever! Since the earthquake killed the internet AND lives... I haven't been able to get into the mood to go surfing for random stuff. x_x;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home